Terms and Conditions
Win tickets to the Waterfront wave pool:
Thank you for entering the Stay Out of Pipes and Drains 2018/19 Facebook promotion. We encourage you to help us spread the word to #staysafethiswet and encourage children to use safe swimming locations and to not play in pipes and drains.
Competition and entry rules
How to enter
- Like our page
- Comment on the post to enter.
Sharing of the post and hashtag #staysafethisWET is encouraged to help promote the water safety message, however is not a requirement for entry.
- There is a total of 25 prize packs up for grabs
- Each prize contains 4 tickets to the Darwin Waterfront Wave Pool only
- Tickets are not redeemable for cash, transferable or
- Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Prizes must be used by 31/12/2019
Prize draw and notification
- Winners will be chosen on Tuesday 8 January 2019, at random from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified via Facebook private messaging, within two business days from competition close.
- Prizes can be collected from:
Department of Tourism and Culture
Sport and Recreation
Jape Homemaker Village, Level 2, JHV2,
356 Bagot Road,
Millner NT 0810
- Prizes must be collected before COB Friday 8 February 2019
- Any uncollected prizes after this date will be forfeited
- In the event you cannot collect your prize, you can request for your prize to be mailed to you, however the Department will not be responsible or replace items that have been lost in the post. Requests can be made by submitting an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 8999 4729
- The promoter is the Northern Territory Government
- The competition is open to residents of Australia aged 15 years and over, however parents are required to collect prizes on their child's behalf
- There is no entry fee to enter this competition
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the Northern Territory Sports and Recreation Facebook page
- You can enter as many times as you like
- Closing date for entry will be Monday 7/1/2019 @ 7am. No entries will be accepted after this time
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to the Northern Territory Government and not to any other party
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions
- Travel to and from any location is not included with this prize
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent
- The Northern Territory Government shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this web page
- The Northern Territory Government also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
Last updated: 08 January 2019