Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions - Win an NT Parks and Wildlife VIP experience:
Competition and entry rules
How to enter
- Select your preferred experience.
- Tell us about an experience you had on a Territory park or reserve.
- There are a total of two prizes up for grabs:
- Central Australia region: one person will be selected to help the team at the Alice Springs Desert Park train a wedge-tailed eagle.
- Top End region: one person will be selected to accompany our Crocodile Management Team and while they catch a problem saltwater crocodile.
- There is no guarantee of a crocodile capture.
- NO travel or accommodation is included.
- There will be one winner for Top End and one winner for Central Australia only.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Prizes must be used by 30/06/2019.
Prize draw and notification
- Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received.
- The winner will be notified via Facebook private messaging, within two business days from competition close.
- Winners must we willing to undertake a safety briefing and must follow all instructions at all times.
- Winners must be able to travel to Darwin or Alice Springs to redeem their prize.
- The promoter is the Northern Territory Government
- The competition is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years and over
- There is no entry fee to enter this competition
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the Parks and Wildlife NT Facebook Page
- You can enter as many times as you like
- Closing date for entry will be Monday 20/5/2019 at 12:00 noon. No entries will be accepted after this time
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to the Northern Territory Government and not to any other party
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions
- Travel to and from any location is not included with this prize
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent
- The Northern Territory Government shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this web page
- The Northern Territory Government also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
Last updated: 13 May 2019