NT Local Performance of the Year
Selection criteria for nominating for the NT Local Performance of the Year award.
Evidence of and information about the following should be provided:
- Competition Name
- Competition Level (i.e. club or regional)
- Results i.e. final placing/position, achievements, records achieved and set.
- Copy of official results from the relevant competition/event to be attached
- Pathway required to qualify for competition
- Quality and depth of competition
- Significance of the achievement in terms of Territory sport
- Minimum of 2 Photographs
- Supporting documentation including media clippings
Important Note: To qualify for this category, performances must relate to achievements by an individual athlete or team (not overall club performance) in local Territory based competitions.
Status as a Territorian: Nominees not a resident of the NT between 1 January 2019 and 31 December 2019 will not be considered for this award.
Last updated: 11 February 2020
Share this page: