Heritage Register: proposed declarations
The Northern Territory Heritage Register has information about declared heritage places and objects and those subject to provisional protection under the Heritage Act 2011.
Go to the Northern Territory Government website to:
Proposed heritage declarations
These are the current proposed heritage declarations:
- Historic kerbstones, The Mall, Smith Street Darwin
- Rogers Dam World War II Gravel Loading Platform
- No. 2 Gosse Street, Alice Springs
- Subsea telegraph cables landing site, Darwin
- Richardson Park, Darwin
- Northern Territory Archives Centre, Darwin
Submissions must be received in writing by Monday 18 November 2019.
How to comment
When a proposed declaration is open for public comment, anyone can comment on the proposal.
Your submission must be received by the due date and should be addressed to the Chair of the Heritage Council.
PO Box 4198
Darwin NT 0801
Your comment will be forwarded to the minister together with the Heritage Council's recommendations.
Last updated: 04 November 2019