Sport Surfaces and Sewerage Stimulus Package
A number of peak sporting organisations and sporting clubs are required to contribute directly to, or meet the full cost of water to keep turf playing surfaces in suitable playing condition. In addition there can be fixed costs for sewerage that some organisations are required to meet.
One-off funding applications are invited from sporting organisation’s that are directly accountable for the payment of costs associated with the watering of turf ovals/fields and/or payment of fixed sewerage costs.
The SSS Stimulus Package is to support the following key objectives:
- Objective 1: Offsetting water costs associated with watering sport turf surfaces (i.e. ovals and fields), excluding general building water costs; and/or
- Objective 2: Offsetting fixed sewerage costs associated with a sporting facility.
Up to $20,000 per organisation in total.
What can be funded
Funding can be applied for offsetting:
- Fixed sewerage costs for the period of 1 April 2020 to 31 August 2020; and/or
- Water costs associated with the watering of sport turf surfaces, excluding general building water costs (e.g. showers and toilets).
Applications are open and close on Wednesday 20 May 2020 at 2pm.
Before you apply
Before you apply, you should:
- contact the Department for assistance, to ensure you meet the eligibility requirements of this category
- read the guidelines before applying for any funding.
How to apply
All applications must be submitted online at grantsnt.nt.gov.au.
For more information contact
Last updated: 18 May 2020
Share this page: