What restrictions are in place?
Restrictions on sports activities, facilities and clubs now apply. The following activities and venues are closed:
- a place that provides yoga, Pilates, barre, massage or other wellness services
- bathhouse, public swimming pools, wave pools, water parks and recreational lakes for swimming or water sports
- a gymnasium, skate park, public playground or outdoor gym equipment in a public place
- arena, stadium, sporting facility, amusement park, community centre, recreation or play centre, whether indoors or outdoors
- a place that provides physical training indoors
- a business that provides physical training activities outdoors except for a physical training activity conducted outdoors with no more than 2 people present, including the trainer.
* Facilities may remain open for the purpose of hosting essential voluntary or public services, such as food banks or homeless services.
* Massage services that are provided as allied health services are exempt.
* Closed facilities may be used by staff for the purposes of filming online instruction, providing that physical distancing measures are observed.
For more info visit https://coronavirus.nt.gov.au/community-advice/sports-and-clubs
These restrictions may change, so please continue to check the website regularly for up to date information.
Last updated: 06 April 2020
Share this page: