More questions?

Generic enquiries can be sent to the Department of Tourism, Sport and Culture

I have questions about mass gatherings

Call the mass gatherings hotline on 1800 518 055.

I have questions about travelling and border restrictions

Call the travel hotline on 1800 518 189.

I need to arrange COVID-19 testing

Call the NT hotline on 1800 008 002. If you live in Darwin and need to arrange testing, call the Public Health Unit on 8922 8044.

I have a question relating to COVID-19

Call the national hotline on 1800 020 080.

I want to report someone for non-compliance

Call 131 444.

Last updated: 03 April 2020

Share this page:

Was this page useful?

Describe your experience

More feedback options

To provide comments or suggestions about the NT.GOV.AU website, complete our feedback form.

For all other feedback or enquiries, you must contact the relevant government agency.