Remote Sport Program Stimulus Package
One-off funding applications are invited from current Remote Sport Provider (RSP) recipients for the following key objectives:
- Increased opportunities for residents of remote communities to participate in sport and active recreation activities on a regular basis
- Enhancing the capacity of regional and remote communities to deliver regular organised sport and recreation activities.
Up to $10,000 per community with a maximum of one application per community.
Up to $1,000 may be considered towards equipment purchase where the need can be a demonstrated.
What can be funded
Funding can be applied for the following:
- Employment, including increased hours of casual/part-time locally employed sport and recreation officers in communities supported by relevant Regional Councils or Aboriginal organisations; and
- Purchase of sporting equipment.
Applications are open and close on Wednesday 20 May 2020 at 2pm.
Before you apply
Before you apply, you should:
- contact the Department for assistance, to ensure you meet the eligibility requirements of this category
- read the guidelines before applying for any funding.
How to apply
All applications must be submitted online at grantsnt.nt.gov.au.
For more information contact
Last updated: 18 May 2020
Share this page: