Online Active Recreation Stimulus Package
Funding support is available for active recreation providers to develop and deliver online programs with the following objectives:
- Support for active recreation providers to develop and deliver online programs, targeting skill and/or fitness development
- Online programs that engage people with a disability and senior members of the community in skill and/or fitness development sessions.
Consideration should be given to programs that engage people with a disability and senior members of the community.
Up to $10 000 per organisation. Consideration will be given to equipment purchases of up to $2000 where there is a demonstrated need.
What can be funded
Funding can be applied for the following:
- Employment costs associated with developing digital content and delivery of the program
- Sub-contracting costs, through a local media group to provide advice and assistance
- Purchase of digital equipment
- Any reasonable connection of equipment to digital providers, to deliver the objectives.
Applications are open and close on Wednesday 20 May 2020 at 2pm.
Before you apply
Before you apply, you should:
- contact the Department for assistance, to ensure you meet the eligibility requirements of this category
- read the guidelines before applying for any funding.
How to apply
All applications must be submitted online at grantsnt.nt.gov.au.
For more information contact
Last updated: 18 May 2020
Share this page: